Thursday, January 24, 2013

32 weeks!


How far along? 32 weeks 1 day  (in picture)
Weight gain: 30 lbs. and still holding; depending on my diet my weight will shift 1 or 2 pounds, so I will stick with the average of 30 lbs. weight gain
Maternity clothes: Of course, but I hate when you get to the end of the pregnancy and the clothes begin to really ride up and tug and just don't look all that great!  At least, accessorizing with cute jewelry will help!
Gender: Sweet little boy!
Cravings: Just sweets and queso this week! On Monday, I did have some great queso and chips at our fav. Mexcian food place, so that was very fulfilling!
Symptoms:  I have started to get super tired after being with kids all day! I don't even try to get out much and when I don't have to get dressed for my part-time tutoring job, I just stay in the roomiest clothes and wear no make-up!  
Best Moment of the Week:  Getting to start re-arranging and re-vamping "the boy's" room.  We painted a nautical stripe on one wall and are working on getting things monogrammed and set up for the little Davis!  For the last time, I dragged Russ to Babies R Us and did the whole thing of "what do you think?" And of course, good husband that he is, he replied, "Whatever you want to do." Now, normally this nonchalant reply drives me crazy, but I do love it when I get to pick out everything I think we need.

So far, we have bought a new car seat, a new Diaper Genie and a little coming home outfit!  Hopefully, soon I will be able to post some pictures of their room!



0 comments: