Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Good-bye March, Hello April!

March has flown by so fast and we have packed in so many activities that my head spins! Here is a breakdown of our month! We celebrated brother's 1st birthday, visited with cousins Jack and Gemma, had a stay at home Spring Break, went to visit family in Mississippi and see Uncle Buck in concert, then two quick visits to Grannie and Pop-Pop's house, a trip to the Houston Zoo, Acadiana Children's Museum in Lafayette, two doctor visits for Henry and viola! we are crazy tired! These are days I am told I will miss! And I know they are right because even though I want to pull out my hair and run for the hills sometimes, I love being with these kids and enjoying these moments!


Look who's a big boy!


Still happy to be in stroller!

With Cousin Jack at the Texas State Aquarium!

Look at my Irish girl! And how cute are our cousins!

Henry O'Sebring to ya!

She was so excited about the elephants!

And the drums in the African forest!

Sitting on Grandpa's lap!

Being silly on a very rainy day!

Me and Buck at dinner

He's the one on the piano playing a really hard piece by a composer that I cannot pronounce...Sorry Buck!
At the end with all the performers and they all got a standing ovation!
I was so proud of him! He did awesome!

0 comments: