Friday, March 16, 2012

The Very Hungry Caterpillar! (Henry's 1st Birthday Party)

We survived the first year with two children! Hooray! Just kidding...it was such a whirlwind this time around with Henry. Everything seemed like it went by so fast and it just didn't seem fair! But we celebrated this little guy's birthday with a big party and it was great! I would say the only down side to the day, was the fact that he only got a 45 minute nap. So you will see in the pictures where and when he started to really feel tired and cranky! I guess the old saying, "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!" was true in our case. Because the boy did cry and it was his party! I wish many of our friends and family could have been there, but you were there in spirit and we are so thankful for the many well-wishes on our big boy's day! Enjoy the many pictures and especially the ones where you will see Henry threw some cake my way! ( Also notice Russ' face on that one, he was cracking up so much!)


















0 comments: