Saturday, April 28, 2012

Yee Haw! Buc Days Rodeo!

 While Russ was on call last weekend, I took GA to the Buccaneer Days Rodeo that we have every year!  We had a great time and I was a little skeptical of how she react to the bucking horses and bulls, but she was very entertained!  One time a bronco even kicked our box, which definitely frightened me and her a little, too! Thank goodness I could hide my being scared when pulling her back away from the bar.  She just thought I wanted an extra hug!  Our favorite event was the sheep riding. There were about 10 elementary age kids that would ride the sheep and try to stay on for 8 seconds.  They were so cute and GA really wanted to do it.  I can't wait for all of us to go next year! I just need some boots, I guess I need to be a real Texan next time I go! And GA left wanting to be a "cowgirl!"


0 comments: