Thursday, December 15, 2011

Daddy Date Night


OH My Gracious!
Are these two not just absolutely precious?!

Wednesday night was Bunco at our house and so Russ and GA went out for date night; which consisted of going to Olive Garden (where GA insisted on eating spaghetti and meatballs and green beans), getting me a Christmas present and looking at Christmas lights.

They had a ball and I loved hearing about every single detail....except when little miss keep no secrets bursts in to tell me exactly what I was getting for Christmas! It was too funny, though!

Here was our conversation:

Mommy: Hey, baby girl how was your date with daddy?

GA: Mommy, mommy we got you a watch!

Mommy: Oh, you did.

GA: Mommy, mommy we got you a watch at the store!

(Secretly, I am terrible with surprises, so I was just a tad bit excited when I heard that I am getting what I asked Santa for Christmas this year! )


And in case you were wondering, Brother, was oohed and ahhed over at Bunco by my girl friends! He just can't hang out in the nightlife anymore...he is definitely schedule bound these days!

0 comments: