Monday, January 9, 2012

Finally, my Christmas Posts! Part I









Great....clothes! Thanks mom and dad!


I love the look of Christmas joy on her face! I can remember how exciting it was to open presents and now I have so much fun watching all the excitement!

He just doesn't quite understand what's going on!

Watching the Santa report...where is he?
This was the ONLY picture of the two of them that looked halfway decent!


Happy Birthday Meme! Russell's mom and aunt have birthdays (they are twins) 2 days before Christmas! How neat that Grandmother Tatum got Christmas twins for Christmas one year!
The look on brother's face is priceless and I just had to post it! What a funny face!

Just days before Christmas this guy became mobile!

GA and I made these goodie bags to pass out at the nursing home before Christmas!
It was definitely an eye opening experience to see how lonely some of the elderly are at the holidays. They thought GA and H were cute and it was great to see some smiles!

0 comments: