Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving with Meme and Pepaw


I love Sebring Thanksgiving dinner! It is oh so tasty and I am so thankful my children will grow up on these yummy recipes! On Wednesday, we packed up the car and headed the 500 miles up north to Midland. We left a little later than we wanted but luckily made it with no big incidents! It was a wonderful relaxing holiday with me and kids enjoying staying with Meme while Pepaw and Russ headed out to the deer lease for some big boy time! One day Henry will be joining them...which boggles my mind when I think of this sweet little boy all grown up! While the boys were off, I took advantage of the sales and got in some good Christmas shopping. GA and I enjoyed a mommy and daughter date to Rosa's Cafe and ate some delicious queso and tortillas! Then we picked up Daddy in San Angelo after eating at Henry's Mexican Restaurant and headed to Fredericksburg for a quick night before heading home!






0 comments: