Monday, December 12, 2011

Making a list, checkin' it twice...

Can you believe it is already the Christmas season? I know I say this every year now, but it just always creeps up on me! We are in the thick of it at our house...we have trimmed the tree, hung the lights, written our letters to Santa, learning about the Christmas story and trying to keep the calm among all the wonderful excitement.

In these pictures, we went to a local event in our town that puts on Christmas activities for the kids in the community. They had letter writing to Santa, cookie decorating, hay rides, visit with Santa and making reindeer food.

We had a great time, but due to the craziness of the situation and I was manning the kiddos by myself, we did not get to everything. But we had fun and of course GA and AG got to play together! Brother had a good time watching from the stroller, which helped a ton that he was super cooperative and just loved looking at all the people!






0 comments: