Sunday, April 26, 2009

Woo-Hoo!

This weekend I ran my 1st 5K since graduating college! Ever since I had Grace Ann I have been in search of an outdoor activity that I can do to get back into shape! I am not a runner and this has been a challenging goal to attain. Now I can proudly say I finished and ran the entire way in 32 minutes and 5 seconds! Woo-hoo! I had a great time with my Stroller Strides buddies, Aleisha and Leann! Thanks guys for your support and help!
Lovely picture of me finishing me the race! No make-up or fixed hair, but a lot of sweat!!! (Also I think it is time to get some sun on my legs!)

Aleisha, Leann and me after the race

4 comments:

thetomlinsons said...

Good for you! Congratulations on finishing!!!

Jill and Justin said...

We are so proud of you! I hate running and I find myself running for the same reason you started. Does Grace Ann have red hair? It is too cute!!

The Bigham Family said...

Wow, good job! I wish I could be that dedicated! I really doubt that will ever happen!

Anonymous said...

We should definitely keep running together. (I need the sun, too. My legs are blinding in that picture!)