Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Weekend in Austin!

Kristen, Emily, Lindsey, Meagan and Me at the shower
Before heading to Gruene, GA had a wagon ride with little miss MaKinley! She is so darn cute!


Makinley even let GA try on her shades! Hmmm...I think we need some of those! Here's Russ (slightly annoyed that I have to take pictures to post on the blog!)

Thanks for being a good sport--- babe!

Grace Ann next to the pretty flowers! They had such beautiful flower beds everywhere! Unfortunately, my camera battery died! Ohhhhh snap!


The first weekend in April, Russ and I with GA in tow, headed down (well I guess up) to Austin for Lindsey and Eric's couples shower! We had so much fun visiting with college friends and having a night out while Emily's mom watched GA for us! On Sunday we took the scenic route home and enjoyed the afternoon in Gruene and eating at one of our favorites: The Gristmill! The weather was perfect just a little cooler than expected and so Grace Ann had to wear warmer clothes instead of the sassy bubble suit I had originally planned. What can I say everything revolves around fashion with this baby girl!

1 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

Cute pics! Everyone always primps or avoids my camera because they know they will be posted! It's what us FAB moms do! Talk to you soon!