Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!


So I decided to take our afternoon play outside where Grace Ann and I can enjoy the Spring breeze and watch our little weiner dog do his tricks. Which today he showed us how to eat grass! Way to go Oscar!

We haven't been doing too much, just our regular routine with a few trips to Stroller Strides work-outs. However, I need your thoughts and some prayers as I run my first 5K since COLLEGE (yes you read correctly, I am that old)! While I am running, Russ will be with "the boys" for a fun weekend of fishing from a floating house. I think he's crazy but he is oh SO excited about this adventure! Give that boy a pole and some line and he is in heaven! He deserves it because he puts up with his Sebring girls bossin' him around!

Friday, I am visiting little Miss Sophie at the hospital! She is doing well, but needs to keep gaining weight and eating regularly so she can go home! I know Natalie and Marvin will be so excited when that day comes!






1 comments:

Kristin and David said...

All of the pictures are so cute! She is a doll!