Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What a sweet puppy!

Oscar and his toy
Isn't this sweet....they are both doing "tummy time."


Ever since we brought home GA, Oscar has been so intrigued with her. He sniffs and licks her and watches her all day. I think he really likes that she is here because we go on lots of walks (before she was born, not so much). I wish I had taken a picture of our walk the other day, because Oscar got so tired of walking that I put him in the compartment under the stroller. I know he was thinking that this is the way to roll around the neighborhood. It's just like a walk without all the work! I was a little embarrassed when cars driving by would slow down to check out my dog in the stroller. But what can you do, Oscar has short legs!

1 comments:

Kristin and David said...

That picture of her and Oscar "doing tummy time" is too cute! She is getting so big and is adorable!