Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A day in the life................

What interesting feet I have?
Hey Daddy- how was work?

Tuckered out after our walk!


What do we do all day..........you might ask................well a typical day goes a little like this:


Wake-up/Feed GA/Watch Today Show and eat/Take morning nap (yes both of us)/Wake-up/Feed GA/Watch Young and the Restless/I eat/Take walk with GA and Oscar/Run around the house picking up after my sweet (but messy) husband/Play and read to GA/Feed GA/Play some more and dance around for GA to laugh at (what can I say I AM a baby's comedian)/Afternoon nap-just GA/clean kitchen/blog/blog some more/check email ( I love email!)/see what Ellen's up to/see what Oprah's up to/wake up GA/feed GA/look in frig to figure out dinner/Russ comes home/out the door on run/end day/begin night with family
Days I go to Stroller Strides GA naps in the stroller and I attempt to get myself to beauty queen bathing suit status in a high-intensity work out for mommies!


4 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

What happened to our days of sleeping until noon and staying out drinking all night?????

Kristin and David said...

Sounds like you guys have a fun day! I can't wait until summer!
She is too precious, I love her sleeping in the stroller with her baby doll..too cute!

Emily Ivester said...

She looks so adorable! I'll trade schedules with you if you're interested:)

The Bigham Family said...

She looks adorable - we have the same bow! Tell Ellen and Oprah I said hello! LOL!