Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Five Months and some yummy rice cereal!

Not Grace Ann's best picture, but she looks too funny from her first feeding!
"Hey-what's that you're mixing up over there and why am I wearing this pig around my neck?"

She loves to read "Home and Garden" and "Pottery
Barn Kids"
GA turned 5 months on the 16th and she started her first rounds of rice cereal! I was excited to go to the grocery store and buy new baby stuff! We now have spoons, rice cereal and bibs! I know.......I couldn't hold in my excitement either! Just wait it gets better! We are even getting the highchair out!
Okay enough of that............as of her four month appointment here are GA's stats:
Weight: 15lbs. 4 oz.
Height: 26.5 inches
Percentiles: 70th for weight
92nd for height
GA is definitely a healthy baby! And we are so thankful!




2 comments:

The Bigham Family said...

Yummie, yummie! I love the first pic! Looks like she is thinking.... "This is heaven!"

Enjoli said...

Her face is priceless. She is soooo interested in what you are doing. She is so cute. I just want to squeeze her!