Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tarkington Girls Lunch after Christmas!

Seniors '99
Remica & Berklie, Barbie, Mary, Sara and Me & GA
(Whoa.....can you believe it has been 10 years!!!)
Yikes....I'm old!
Mom and Rick with the little ones!

Remica and GA pose so well together! Two pretty ladies!
"So tell me all about my mommy!"
The Pink Ladies!
(And they didn't even call each other the night before to match!)

The day after Christmas my parents, Russ, Grace Ann and I met up with my high school gals for lunch at Pappasito's. We had a lot of fun talking about the babies (GA and Berklie), Sara's wedding in Cambodia and hearing about Barbie's little twins that are due at the beginning of the summer! She wasn't even showing yet and she was three months pregnant!

1 comments:

The Bigham Family said...

I had so much fun seeing everyone. We will have to do it again sometime soon! Next time we need have it at someone's house so we can visit longer.