Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pregnancy pictures and updates!!!!!

Pregnancy Pictures
by Jaymie Knostman
Well, I decided that I better capture these moments before Russ and I have a very busy and exciting life with a newborn.....
We took these pictures at a friend of mine's parents' house (did I do my possessive nouns correctly?) on my birthday last week. They live in Rockport on the water and have such an amazing backyard with a great fishing pier. Russ even got to fish! My friend's sister took our pictures and was so great to do this for us. Enjoy!!!
I love this picture of me and Russ! I would say this is my favorite of all the pictures we took!
A close-up of the belly!!!
A whimsical shot of us.
The sunset was so pretty I thought this picture looked better in color!
Both of the Sebring bellies!!!
Grace Ann- where are you?!
Doctor's Appointment Update
Today I am at 35 weeks and 1 day! Russ and I visited with Dr. Wilder about how Grace Ann is progressing and of course she is doing just fine! I have to admit that I do get a little worried every time we go to the doctor now because I have been hearing way too many scenarios from previous pregnant people. So I think that I need to take a chill pill ( I know so 90s) and relax. Back to the doctor's appointment......we start going every week now and when I get to 38 weeks he will do a pelvic exam and a sonogram to see how much she weighs and her measurements. I am praying for a healthy and petite little girl, but knowing how much Russ and I weighed that may not be possible. We both tipped the scales over 8 lbs. each. Oh a side note to the doctor's appointment, Russ decided to ask our doctor about the "man" who gave birth. I know too much Inside Edition with Debra Norvell! But we have found out that although he had a sex change operation, he IN FACT is still a woman because he still has the "parts" to operate as a reproductive female. Get it straight Debra, a true man did not give birth to a baby.
Anyway, I am almost finished with my last two classes!!! Yea....I could not be happier. My finals are on August 4th and then I am home free! Please say some prayers that I can stay focused on studying, because like all my fellow SWT alum, those last few days of taking summer classes can be grueling!

6 comments:

Jill and Justin said...

I love the pregnancy pictures!! I hope Justin and I can do something like that. I also like the palm tree back ground. How did you do that?
Jill

Janai Rogers said...

you look absolutely beautiful. i am so sad i'm not there to take care of you. we love you and can't wait for our new girlfriend. she is one blessed lady to have such loving wonderful parents.

thetomlinsons said...

I love the pregnancy pics! They turned out great!

Laura said...

The pictures are amazing! You look gorgeous, and Russ looks like such a proud papa! Just a few weeks to go...go see as many movies as you can; eat at a nice restaurant, and get your hair and nails done! Cause...none of those are happening after GraceAnn makes her debut!

Shavon Hankins said...

Hi Alice Ann! I love the pregnancy pictures, actually I love your entire "blog". I'm anxious to hear about the arrival of Miss Grace Ann. Please keep in touch!
Love You Lots - Shavon

The Bigham Family said...

Alice Ann, I love the pictures they are all so beautiful. Berklie is doing well, and we are waiting for GraceAnn's arrival! Talk to you soon! Love you!