Saturday, June 15, 2013

Pinterest and a Baby Shower!

That pinterest gets me every time! I try and try to become a master Pinterester, but my ability fails everytime! Friday, I spent the entire nap time break watching You Tube videos and attempting to copy all the shower ideas I had gotten off Pinterest.  The pictures, the crafts and the food, oh my! It is so overwhelming, but utterly adorable.  I have come to the conclusion that I have my limitations and me and glue gun are just not cut out for all this crafting.  But thank goodness, for my mom's quiche casserole recipe, some glass jars covered in ribbon and scrapbook paper and a good ole bouquet of daisies.

The shower went off without a hitch and everything was great and we all had a great time. So take that Pinterest and all your loveliness! Just in case, I have deemed myself a Level 1 Pinterester! 

Congratulations to Stacey and her beautiful family...and for the new baby girl we will meet in August!

 My sweet friend, Stacey and her sweet little girl, Marlee!
 What a cute cake we had!

 Me, Veronica, Stacey and Dara
 Big Sister Marlee opening a few gifts from her Grammie

0 comments: