Monday, June 17, 2013

Grace Ann's recital pictures

 They are out of order, but Grace Ann did her Jasmine tap routine first and her Princess Aurora ballet routine second.  Her little class was too cute and you could tell they loved every minute of it! Mom, Rick and Russ got to sit in the audience while I was the "racer" before/after every dance. I raced in to see her dance and then raced out when she had to change costumes and touch up make-up...it was all so exciting and crazy!  I am not cut out to do little girl's make-up! And her hair wouldn't quite go up in a bun, but we did the best we could and she had a great time! And I think that is all that matters! We love you, Grace Ann the ballerina! 


 Mom and Rick and Russ and I got her flowers after the show!




Thank you to Rick for taking great pictures!

0 comments: