Saturday, June 15, 2013

May/June Phone Pics

Going through my phone and needed to post some pictures of what we are doing these summer days!  Swimming lessons, dentist appts., girl time, storytime at the library and just hanging out are some activities we have been enjoying!  Grace Ann was so brave at the dentist this last time...I was definitely a proud mama!  Henry has been loving the water and splashing his sister and Davis is just being the sweetest, most easy-going baby! 

Picking up flowers from the wedding...being such a good flower girl!
 Henry and best buddy, Foster, at storytime with their sweet, sweet babysitter!
 the girls at storytime
 Petting a lizard at a visit to the aquarium
 Just relaxing!
 A picture of her Grannie...
 My sleeping angel
 and my monkey (trying to cut his toenails)
 Cheese, he says!
 Last day of MDS! I was so sad to say good-bye to her sweet little class! She had a great time this year!
 At her end of the year party after they had water day!
 Henry got to join in, too! His first time drinking a Capri Sun and I think he liked it...just a little!
 Me and GA at the "Cracker Berries"  we were having girl time!
 And silly time, too!
 swim lessons

 GA took this picture of Davis getting a bottle while I was waiting to see the doctor.


 Me and Davis at swimming lessons, I forgot his hat, so he was a little turban baby!
 On my way out the door on a run...gotta get that last 15 lbs. off! Shoo....it is harder this go around!

 GA with her teacher, Miss Lindsey
 Snug as a bug in his car seat on the way home from the pool!
Enjoying the summer weather!!!

0 comments: