Sunday, March 24, 2013

So we came home and...



                                     
                                          now what?  Well, life has definitely been busier than it was with just 2 little ones! We came home on a Friday afternoon, where the kids were super excited to have us home! They were very interested in Davis, especially Henry, since he didn't have a very good clue about what was going on. On Saturday, thankfully, my parents were kind enough to take the kids to their house the next day for a little "vacation."   They stayed for almost a week and had a great time and Russ and I got to have some time alone with Davis getting him settled.  I have to say that just having one little sweet baby alone wasn't too hard.  He slept and we slept, he ate and we ate!  I told Russ, "We should've had our third child first, we really know what we are doing now!"  These are some pictures from when we first came home and celebrating Henry's real 2nd birthday on March 9th!  We ordered pancakes from IHOP and he got to blow out his candle!  I can't believe I brought home Davis and now Henry is 2 years old!









 And when the kids came home.... it got crazy. FAST!  But they have been great at entertaining each other. I have gotten several private performances from Grace Ann & Co., they have had lots of TV theater time, and numerous rounds of recess! Plus they love to shove the paci into Davis' mouth, which I am not so sure that Davis has enjoyed so much!  And when Daddy comes home, we all scream and shout for his attention (especially this mama)! So, like real life, we are in a season of transition.  Getting used to 3 instead of remembering just the 2!  Our car is fuller, my mind more forgetful, the house is much more cluttered (and messier), my bed is never made and Russ and I are pretty tired, but we are so grateful for our healthy children!  God is good! Amen!







0 comments: