Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Introducing our sweet baby Davis! Part 1

 Here we are bright and early on Thursday morning ready for the induction!  I didn't do make-up or hair until later that morning, so this is me in all my natural glory! 
 A few last belly shots before we meet Davis! I was a little nervous, since we were delivering at different hospital than we did with Grace Ann and Henry.  But it all turned out pretty wonderful because we had great staff and nursing care.
 39 weeks and 1 day
And lots of big baby boy in there!
 Poor guy the birth was definitely traumatic for the both of us!  He had a hard time coming down and my epidural decided not to work this time around! Now my legs were nice and large and numb, but nothing else! 
Yes, I would say a big fat OUCH! 
But thank goodness, the Lord gives us mothers the ability to forget the pain once we see that baby!
It was totally worth it for this sweet little guy!

Davis Blake Sebring
9lbs. 5 oz.
22 3/4 inches long
A mess of strawberry blonde hair and blue-gray eyes

1 comments:

Ashlie said...

Oh, congrats Momma!!!!! Precious boy! I had the same problem with epidural. My thighs were numb and nothing else. Ouch!