Sunday, March 3, 2013

38 weeks...being induced on March 7th!

Wowzah!  I am really ready to have this baby boy!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along? 38 w 4 days in picture
Weight Gain: too much to care, let's just say I have my work cut out for me when Davis gets here!
Gender: BOY
Last doctor's appt.: still at 2 cm, but we made plans to get induced this Thursday!  I have one last appt. on Tuesday to get all the instructions and one last check on Davis!  And then it's go time!
Cravings:  Not really, but we did go eat Mexican food on Saturday. Russ and I realized that pretty soon we will be saying party of 5 instead of 4!
Symptoms: hand numbness, extreme swelling in my feet and hands and face!  Just ready to get back to normal!
Best Moment of the Week:  Having a patient husband, especially when I am trying to clean out the garage at midnight or change lightbulbs when I shouldn't be climbing on the step ladder.  He just smiles and asks what can he do!  I just hope he still loves me this much when we are both sleep deprived those first few months!  
 
We will keep everyone updated by text or phone when Davis arrives! We are so thrilled that the time is close. Please keep us in your prayers! God Bless!


2 comments:

Laura said...

So exciting!

The Bigham Family said...

You have to change your header to THE SEBRING 5! Yay!