Monday, December 24, 2012

It's Cookie Decorating Time!

 Before we left to visit my parents on Friday, Grace Ann and I decorated some sugar cookies to take to Grannie and Pop-Pop's.  She loved putting lots of icing on them and also lots of sprinkles! But, hey she's 4 and that's exactly what four year olds do, right?!
 Then, today for Christmas Eve, we decorated gingerbread cookies for Santa and for some of our friends who live in our neighborhood.  Grace Ann ended up getting distracted after sprinkling a few cookies, so me and Russ finished them up! Even though, I was doing this for GA and I do together on Christmas Eve and start this sweet tradition together, I loved decorating them, too!  And Russ was super smart about putting icing into the medicine dispensers that they give you at CVS.






0 comments: