Friday, December 14, 2012

27 weeks!

His name on the fridge!
 Me and my sweet girl!


Everyone wanted to be a part of my pregnancy update!
GA and Henry have little spaghetti faces! 
And I was about to leave for my Bunco Christmas dinner.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along?  27 weeks 1 day (in picture)
Weight Gain: 21 lbs. and holding, I hope!
Gender: BOY
His name: Yay! We finally have a name picked out!
DAVIS BLAKE SEBRING
(You can see GA wrote it down for us to share with my parents over skype.)
Sleep: So so, just wishing I could lay on my back or stomach.
Cravings:  Citrus ( cutie oranges) and appetizer food!
Symptoms: lower back pain after chasing two kiddos around all day and swollen feet and hands!
Best moment of the week:
Going to eat out with my girlfriends and all of us re-living our previous "birthing stories" and laughing a lot!
I was a little jealous of the wine drinking, though, I had to smell Julie's glass just to get my fix! Ha! I am terrible!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love his name. So sweet.

Janai Rogers said...

you look amazing! i need to see you soon!