Monday, December 24, 2012

Grace Ann's Christmas Program

 In early December, my mom and Rick plus me, Russ and Henry watched sweet sister perform in her school's Christmas Program.  This year the theme was "Happy Birthday Jesus!" and it was so cute!  GA had a speaking part and was an angel.  Although poor thing her halo kept falling down! I guess that was the Lord's way of making us laugh a little, bc she is definitely our angel but her halo does have a hard time staying straight some days!


 Right after she said, "Clomp, clomp, clomp went the donkey's feet."
 I had to include some cute pictures of Mr. Henry, too!  He loved watching "sissy" at the performance, especially since he had a little wiggle room to dance with the music!  These pictures were taken on a morning that I got to enjoy a visit to the chiropractor to get my lower back realigned!  Thanks to Pop-pop and Grannie I did not have a little tag-along!  Grandparent babysitting is the best gift ever!
What a smile! I love you sweet boy!

0 comments: