Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Halloween 2010

I finally got around to posting our Halloween pictures! GA was a ballerina this year and boy did she have a ball in the tutu and ballet slippers! Her Grannie made the head piece and Meme bought the tutu and leotard! Then we completed the outfit with pantyhose and slippers. I loved seeing her dance around and act super girly! I can't WAIT for real ballet lessons and recitals!!!! Here are some pictures from trick or treating on Sunday afternoon and trunk or treat at a friend's church.

Taking a bow for our wonderful neighbor, Miss Carol!

Doing the cake walk....darn, no cake for us! Didn't they see I was in need of a cake?

With Daddy walking to get some candy!



Playing one of the games, nice shot of her headpiece!




Inspecting her lollipop...her new passion.


Checking out her candy...note this is her first time with large (or any) amounts of candy






1 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

Prettiest ballarina I've ever seen!