Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's a....

Surprise! Yes, we are still determined to let Baby #2 come to us by way of surprise! I know this kills most of my family and friends, but believe me it is pretty darn hard on my side, too! As some of you may know, I am really doing this out of love for my sweet husband. He really wants to have a surprise, so I am on board with supporting him. Which by the way, today is his birthday! Happy Birthday my sweet hubby! GA and I love you oh so much!

Today we went in for our 20 week sono and everything looked really good. I asked so many questions this time around since the first time I was so concerned about finding out the sex. The baby weighed 12 ounces and showed us some cute hands and feet. I measured 5 days earlier than my due date ( 20w 2d). And I have lost one pound, bringing my total weight gain to 7lbs. I feel like with GA I was 13 to 15 lbs. gained, so keeping up with a 2 year old has its advantages. (And Yes, I did try to secretly determine if I saw anything, but half the time I couldn't tell between the bottom and top of the baby, so I was clueless.)

Dr. Wilder did however tell us we get another sono in 4 weeks! Urghhhh.... I thought this would be it until the big day, but I remembered last time he did the same thing with GA so I guess I should look forward to seeing the baby again. But oh my goodness, it is so hard not just to yell out, "OKAY just tell me already!"

Well, it's late and I am super tired, so I will try to post sono pics tomorrow and possibly a belly shot. MAYBE. we'll see.....

5 comments:

Ashlie said...

Oh, what a tease!!! Seriously, I would love to have our next little babe be a surprise too. I'm just not sure I have the strength to wait that long.

Laura said...

Oh, I was hoping you had changed your mind. Good for you for sticking to it. But I was still hoping! :)

Jen O'Daniel said...

Do you have names picked out either way? I hope it is a boy so that Grace Ann and Anna Grace can boss around their baby brothers together! :)

Jen O'Daniel said...

Do you read Kelly's Korner Blog? You and her are neck and neck with your pregnancies... just saw that. Kind of funny...

B said...

Visiting from Ashlie's blog, because the title made me want to know the sex of the baby - what a tease! ;)

You're so patient to wait it out, I'd be going crazy!