Wednesday, November 17, 2010

We had to sneak a peek!









OH.BOY.OH.BOY.OH.BOY!
As most of you have read we were REEEEEALLY trying to wait until the big day to find out the gender! I would still not know if we didn't have this last sono. I was so strong, until Sunday night when I finally broke down and cried my eyes out to Russ about not being able to plan and get ready and how I felt that it was hard to connect with this pregnancy. Those feelings were definitely not something I had foreseen coming on. So being the best hubby, Russ says, "Babe, I just want you to be happy." More tears...and then more tears....and then excitement! Yay!
So my appointment was on Tuesday @ 1pm and Russ was in Laredo, so I asked the sonogram technician to write down in a card for us the sex that we would open later when he got home. Those 5 hours were way too long and I was SO excited to find out! As you can see I took pictures of Russ opening the card, because I was too ansy to do it. GA was dancing around on the kitchen floor and did not stay still long enough for her picture to be taken.
Russ, GA and I are thrilled to be bringing home our little Henry Wade Sebring in March! Enjoy the snap shots of our big moment!

7 comments:

Ashlie said...

Congrats on a sweet baby boy!!!!! I adore the smile on Russ' face.

Jen O'Daniel said...

YAY!!! Can we plan on a trip to the Ranch next New Year's Eve with these baby boys? (2011, that is...) So happy for you!!! I know Tree and Tara are happy, too. That's so fun that your kids are close in ages.

Janai Rogers said...

Hooray!!!! I see a sweet little momma's boy in your future! I cried when I read his name!!!! It's so real now!!!!!

Laura said...

How exciting! I would have cracked too. We need to plan too much! So happy for you guys!

Penelope said...

one of each...perfect! congrats!!

The Gratlands said...

Girl! You crack me up! Hooray for boys! RyanPaul and Henry will be the best of buds! Very excited for you!

The Nealons said...

Congratulations on a baby BOY! I never would have made it to the end not knowing too. Technology today is just too wonderful. Besides, you were still surprised, right?! Just completely coherent too! I can't wait to work on his announcements!!