Friday, June 26, 2009

Bathing Beauty!

Grace Ann and I went to Stroller Strides on the island today and we had a great time! Although it was VERY hot we enjoyed cooling off in the ocean! This was GA's first time to put her feet in the sand and I can proudly say that she takes after me and her Grann and loves being in the waves, water and sand!
I wish Russ could have joined us, but we are going to try and take her this Sunday to splash in those waves again. Usually, we have an abundance of seaweed at the beach, but it was nice and clear! Here are some pictures from today!
She loved the water (and eating the sand, too)!

Her fellow bathing beauties!



3 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

I cannot believe how big she has gotten! Beautiful, sweet girl. She looks like a good prospect for the Baracudas!

Penelope said...

Precious!!!!

Jill and Justin said...

Too cute!! Looks like fun! I wish we were near the ocean, or lake, or river, or any body of water would be nice. I will call you soon.