Sunday, July 19, 2009

4th of July at the Aquarium

The set-up
GA looks so thrilled to be there and that her stroller is decorated!

GA and her sweet friends

The fam


This is a very belated post of us on the 4th of July, but better late than never! We all went out to the Texas State Aquarium family picnic where you can watch the fireworks that go off from the Lexington. Little did we know that it would be EXTREMELY windy! I felt like we were shouting at each other the entire time because we couldn't hear what the other one was saying. I guess the Lord was giving me a glimpse into the future when I will be staying in the nursing home yelling at all the other ladies! Despite all the yelling, wind-blown hair and sweat Russ, GA and I had a great time watching the fireworks and being thankful we live in the United States and all the wonderul privileges that we are given! God Bless the USA!

0 comments: