Monday, June 15, 2009

What a cute senorita!!

Look at that cute BEE-hind!


Saturday night we went to Rockport to visit with some good friends from Cleveland. We had so much fun introducing these cute playmates! Logan, Kelly's little boy, and GA hit it off! He is just a cutie and showed GA how to play with a ball.
I guess I didn't get any pics of us, Kelly! I think once those peel -n- eat 'em shrimp were in my hands I forgot about taking any more pictures!
Oh and a special thanks to GA's stylist.....her sweet godmother, Emily! We love the "mexican dress!!!!" I just wish she would keep a bow on her head to complete the ensemble!
Summertime is in full swing with us! Oceana is with us this week for Sea Camp at the Texas State Aquarium and we have a week full of activities! Stay tuned for more pics!

4 comments:

Maddy said...

how CUTE!!

Maddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janai Rogers said...

that dress is soooo cute! Maybe one day I can have it as a hand me down!

Stuart, Jennifer, Hannah and Hudson Yeager (Phoebe and Daisy too!) said...

Oh how precious! She is getting so big too!