Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Testing out her sea legs...

Stroller Strides Mommy group
Grace Ann was glad to be out of that cold water!

Learning to swim to the side
(Sidenote: Russ laughed so hard looking at how red GA's hair is in this picture, we both said, "Whose child is this?)
On Tuesday, GA and I started the mommy and me swim class at Santa Fe. She enjoyed all the fun splashing but the water was a bit chilly! Grace Ann looked so cute in her swimsuit and her little lady legs were too funny when she tried to stand up in the water! Russ is glad she's getting some wade fishing practice before he takes her to test the waters. Don't worry I told him he had to wait until she won't be considered bait.
This weekend we head to Austin for my friend's wedding. I hope I can get some great shots with my new camera since the wedding we will be by the lake. (My awesome parents got me the camera as an early birthday gift to take on our trip! It's the one that Ashton Kutcher has on the Nikon commericals the D60! I absolutely love it!)
Happy Mother's Day to my mom and Russell's mom and to all the wonderful mothers out there!



2 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

who is that red headed little girl?

Kristin and David said...

I didn't realize that her hair was that red...in all of the other pictures it looks darker. Does anyone in your family have red hair? I have lots of red in my family and was surprised we didn't end up with a red head....she looks so cute in her little bathing suit!