Monday, May 11, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

Grace Ann and her Auntie Em


Practicing for the wedding



View at Villa Antonia

Wow--- did we have a busy weekend which started on Thursday when GA and I headed up to Austin. This past weekend my seet college friend, Lindsey, got married and the Sebring 3 were able to help celebrate! Russ joined us on Friday night after a busy day that included the rehearsal @ 11am, the rehearsal lunch, afternoon mani and pedi time with some fun in the sun at Lindsey's parents' house! Before Grace Ann this wedding weekend stuff used to be a piece of cake, not the case anymore! Add a baby to the mix and you get a very tired momma!! Thankfully, I have wonderful friends who chip in and help!! Greer even fed GA her entire lunch while I scarfed mine down. Thanks Greer! Needless to say, GA crashed that night at 8:15!
On Saturday, Emily, Nancy(Emily's mom) and I headed to Viva Day Spa for some Mother's Day TLC before the wedding! If you are ever in Austin go to this spa..... they are wonderful!!!! Then we enjoyed lunch at Romeo's Italian eatery! Russell watched Grace Ann while I was away and while getting ready for the wedding.
Saturday night, Lindsey and Eric had an awesome wedding at Villa Antonia, which was a beautiful place! I really miss the hill country! We danced, ate too much and caught up with old friends. It was great and I got to practice with my new camera. So the next few posts will be of pictures from the weekend.

0 comments: