Saturday, May 2, 2009

Much needed date night!

Sweet girl before we left
Family photo

Since Russ went for a long fishing weekend last week I felt like we needed a night to ourselves. So I called up our babysitter and begged her to watch GA, which thankfully, she was available! And I got myself cleaned up and girly and asked my hubby on a date! We had such a good time and ate too much! It's fun to pretend you are a DINK again! (double income no kids)
So tonight I head to Austin for my first overnight away from GA..... I am going to a bachelorette party on 6th street and man am I going to feel old! It will be nice to see my college buddies and catch up on the good 'ole days! (Maybe we can rekindle those Fall '99 Pledge sister moments!)
Have a great weekend everyone!!!

1 comments:

Kristin and David said...

AA- your little fam is so cute! Don't you love date nights?! Have lots of fun in Austin!