Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What a week!

This past week was super busy for me and GA. On Wednesday we traveled to Cleveland (not Ohio) to visit with my sister-in-law and sweet nephew Camden! Oh boy did we have FUN! GA and Camden are 2 months apart and they just loved looking at each other and grabbing feet!

Enjoli and I spent most of our time catching up and talking about the babies. But we had to get a good shopping trip in to the Woodlands and the wonderful Market Place. We went on Thursday and we had great weather even though it was a little hot. I have to say that after 6 hours of shopping, haircutting and eating the babies did really well! Enjoli and I got a lot of questions about them being twins. Really?! Two different strollers and two mommies? Now that would be great story on Discovery Health!

On Friday we had a photo session with the babies in matching outfits! Rick took some amazing pictures of them! Enjoli had been to market in New Orleans and picked up smocked outfits for them. They were so cute! I know they will kill us later for dressing them alike, but that's what mommies do! Later that day we enjoyed yummy Mexican food at Lupe's Tortillas where GA had another one of her infamous explosions! Poor Rick had to be broken into the routine.....he was not laughing like the rest of us! Ahhhhh....I love belly hurting laughter!
Later that afternoon my parents took Enjoli back so she could spend the last few days with her parents and her sister and brother-in-law before hoping back over the pond to Germany.

Saturday took my mom, GA and myself back to the Woodlands to help with my dear friend's, Jessica, baby shower! It was so much fun and GA was definitely entertained with all the excitement! She got to meet some other sweet little babies, Miss Paige and Miss Morgan! And I got to catch up with all of Jessica's friends! It was a great shower and Mr. Jackson got a lot of neat stuff!! We can't wait to meet you!

Sunday was a much needed day of rest and relaxation after church and eating in Livingston at one of my favorites "The Catfish King." I sure do love to eat those "bottom feeders!" That's what Russ calls them! Such a shame my sweet West Texas boy doesn't know how to appreciate that kind of fish!

Monday I headed home! We had a good time with my parents, Enjoli, Camden and friends but it was time to head back to the place I now call home, good ole South Texas!!! I will post pictures later......there are some really good ones!!!!

1 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

you can't tease me with all those fun stories and no pics! post soon!