Saturday, March 21, 2009

Family Day at Cole Park

What a workout Russ and I had this morning at Stroller Strides Family Day!!! It was a beautiful day and Grace Ann was a champ for staying in the stroller the whole time. There was lots of running (according to Russell) and plenty of toning drills! Tankini here I come! Living by the water definitely has its advantages and exercising by the bay takes your mind off those sore muscles and being out of breath. Even though Russ isn't going to be doing Beach to Bay (b/c of our trip) we are going to be working towards running in a 5k together, so today was a good start to that goal. Enjoy our picture from today, we are in the middle! (Just click on the picture and you can see us.....We look oh so good!)

1 comments:

Sara Te said...

Go Sebrings! That's so cool! Y'all are braver than Peter and I will ever be.

p.s. AA, go check my blog. I've added TWO posts since we talked last week.