Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Gutentaug!

As of 3:00pm today I booked our trip to Germany to visit Mick, Enjoli and Camden! Yay! We are so excited! Russ, Grace Ann and myself will hop over the pond in May to have a nice vacation with the McDaniel crew! The plan is to visit Paris and Belguim and some areas of Germany near Ramstein where my brother and sister-in-law are stationed. This week I am busy renewing my passport as well as getting GA hers. I took her yesterday to get her picture taken and she was too funny just staring into the camera. No cute bows for her passport pic (apparently they don't allow flare).

If you have any advice for traveling a VERY long distance with a 9 month old please comment! We need all the help we can get!

2 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

do they frown upon drugging her?

thetomlinsons said...

Talk to enjoli and try to use as much of their old stuff as you can. I bet they have a car seat that Camden doesn't fit in anymore that you can use while you are there.