Monday, October 13, 2008

Grace Ann's Baptism

Rick, Mom, me, GA, Russ, Earl, Mary and Dad
GA getting baptized...such a special moment!
Our awesome godmother......Emily!
Fr. Paul....our awesome godfather and he married me and Russ!
This past weekend, Russ and I had Grace Ann baptized at St. Mary's in Cleveland where I grew up and where we were married five years ago. It was so nice to have our close family and friends around us to celebrate this day with us. Russell's parents came in from Midland and my dad came in from Columbia, MS. Fr. Paul came in from Ft.Worth and Emily from Austin! We also had Remica, her mom and Berklie come in from Terrell! Thank you everyone for keeping our new little family in your thoughts and prayers.....it meant so much to us!

2 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

Such a sweet time. I wish you would have let us know.

Sara Te said...

I wish we could have been there! Y'all were definitely in my prayers. We actually had school today (yick) so we couldn't make it.