Saturday, March 1, 2008

Meeting Dr. Wilder

On Thursday, Russell and I met our new doctor, Dr. Wilder, for our first initial visit. I had been going to Dr. Doucet, but she went on emergency maternity leave and I was in a pickle! SO after asking around to everyone I knew, I set up an appointment with Dr. Wilder.

During the visit we got to hear the heartbeat which was very fast. Russell has a feeling that we are having a girl. I don't have any premonitions. Although we have checked the Chinese calendar, heart rate wives tale and I have taken a pregnancy gender quiz. All three tactics give us mixed answers....so I guess we will find out at next appointment on March 26th! Now that we have found our doctor, Russell and I feel much better about the situation. WE are so excited and it will be hard to wait until March 26th, but I need to practice a little patience. Patience is a good virtue to have when you are a new parent, so I have heard!

For all my teacher friends, Spring Break is only 13 days away! Yea!!!!! We are going to Baton Rouge to see Mick and Enjoli! It will be fun to catch up and share preggo stories! I will post a 16 weeks picture next week. I feel that there is probably not much difference between 14 and 15 weeks, so I will wait to see if I get any bigger.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Alice Ann, congratulations to you and Russell. That is absolutely wonderful! What a blessing!