Monday, February 25, 2008

14 weeks!

What a beauty! Here I am starting my 14th week! I never thought I would want to chronicle my waist growing, but my friend did this and it was really cool! Russ and I went to the new doctor on Friday only to go home without meeting him due to the fact that my medical records were not sent over from my old doctor. Boy were we not happy!

We are all doing well. This weekend Russ and I set out on the task of finding a book on how to prepare your pets for the new baby. The book is on order so we will let you know what we find out!

I have been busy with my graduate classes this semester so I have not been as avid a pregnant person as I have wanted, but if my child happens to have an articulation disorder I will know what to do. Hopefully, that will not happen!
As Russell is yelling from the other room so we can watch our favorite Monday night show, How I Met Your Mother, I will sign off for now. Enjoy our pictures of our journey into parenthood! And it's okay if you want to laugh.......but just a little!

5 comments:

RuizFamily said...

Hi Alice Ann! You look fantastic! I just know that all of your fears of parenthood will be erased the moment you hold your newborn in your arms. I must admit though, get all the sleep you can NOW!!! After 3 kids of my own, I think I speak from experience! Enjoy this journey.
Nancy

Dana Kolodzie said...

oh... you look so cute! i cant wait to see more! :)

Laura said...

Just wait 25 more weeks, and you will be praying that you could just have a little tummy again! You look so cute, and I know you will continue to be adorable the shole time!

Remica & Flint said...

Great minds must think a like! I am planning on doing the same thing! I read it in one of my magazines. It seemed cool to see the changes and to save the pictures to let baby see what it DID to mommy's body! You look super cute! You don't even look pregnant! I love that we are going through this together, I only wish that we lived closer to one another. When are we ever going to get to go baby shopping with you in Portland and me in Dallas???? BUMMER!!! Love you and talk to you soon! I am so happy for you guys!

Ryan said...

Nice, keep the pics coming!