Tuesday, May 10, 2016

My doll baby is 11 months old!






The month of the tongue... Emme had her tongue clipped in December and since then she has really been getting used to the way her tongue feels loose. So there was a lot of drool and tongue hanging out of her mouth.  

She weighs about 18lbs. and not sure about her length, but the girl is pretty petite. I am betting she will be shorter than Grace Ann. And these sisters definitely favor, but they are also polar opposites when it comes to their coloring. 

Emme has been busy crawling and standing up and giving her sweet smiles.
I just can't get enough of her!
 And she even knows when I use Facetime on my phone because she immediately says "Daddee"  

Emme is also a master wiggle worm and during diaper changes she squirms and moves around and it becomes an olympic event to get a clean diaper on her bottom!

She wears mostly 9 month clothes and a size 3 diaper.
Nursing 4 times a day (morning, lunch is a pumped bottle, late afternoon and bedtime)
Eating pouches of baby food or what we are eating.  
Not a big fan of bananas or avocados like the other kids, but loves beans! 

Next month, she will be one and I can't believe that a year has already passed by us...
I need these years to slow down (for all my kids)!

0 comments: