Sunday, May 15, 2016

Emme's Pink Lemonade Party!

 Just had to include this picture first, after I put the boys to bed, I walked into Emme's room and saw these two.  
 And this sweet baby had the best little party and all the kids loved the lemonade stand and sweet treats!  I just love all her facial expressions. My mom worked very hard on a birthday outfit and she did not disappoint, Emme was a doll in a birthday onesie and ruffle bloomers.  















 Let her eat cake! I was going to make a cake for her myself, but time and other obligations got in the way, so thank goodness for Target and the bakery department! She loved that cupcake and knew just what to do!  

We love you, Emme Sebring! You are our tiny princess and we couldn't be more happy that you truly completed our family and thank you Lord for surprises!  

0 comments: