Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My baby baby is ONE!

 (they never smile when the picture is snapped, just always before and right after)












Happy Birthday Davis!  
I can't believe you are already ONE!
The time went by way too short and although I am so happy you are a big and healthy boy,
this mommy is still a little sad to see you grow so quickly!  
We celebrated Davis' birthday on his actual birthday, March 7th, with our family and close friends!  I wish I had done a better job taking more pictures, but I just got caught up visiting and serving food and enjoying the party!  
Since we just got back from Disney, we did a Mickey Mouse party for Davis and it turned out cute! I dressed the kids in their Mickey Mouse shirts and I wore my ears and the monogrammed shirt my mom had made for me!  
That day, my friend came over and helped decorate Davis' and Henry's birthday cakes and we had the best time! I think they turned out so cute! (I will post a picture of Henry's cake soon.)






Davis' birthday slide! Which Henry thought was his!

Henry's little friend, Marlee! They are exactly 2 months apart!


0 comments: