Friday, February 21, 2014

Last Day in Disney...

We spent a very rainy and cold day in Magic Kingdom on our last day! But it was totally worth it and the kids were glad that we had one more full day to do all of our favorite rides one last time! We ate lunch at the Piccinochios Village Haus in Fantasyland (they had great flat bread pizzas) and we sat by the windows that overlook "It's a Small World"  ride.  And we also tasted the funnel cakes at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square, which I also highly recommend!  Plus, if you are coke person like me, Disney World has the BEST cokes ever. I did fall off the wagon on that one, I think I treated myself to one every.single.day!

 in front of Rapunzel's castle
GA still has her hair piece in from her makeover...it was a little wild!










0 comments: