Monday, May 20, 2013

Gimme some of that May Ketchup!

So here we are already in the middle of May and I am just not ready for those hot summer months!  I have so enjoyed the breezy days of April and May!  We have been busy with fun events this month...Mother's Day, Grace Ann's school program and just this weekend our favorite babysitter's wedding where Grace Ann was a flower girl for the first time!  I have to admit I teared up when I saw her do her "big job" because I was just so proud of her and I love her so much that I just couldn't help myself!  I can't imagine what I am going to be like at her dance recital later this month!

Here are a few pics!

 Grace Ann and her teacher, Ms. Amy
 Davis was my date to the program, Russell was sick with a fever and a sinus infection, so he stayed home with Henry!




 With my boys on Mother's Day before church...GA was busy putting on her make-up!


 Our flower girl!




0 comments: