Monday, August 27, 2012

Grace Ann's Four Year Old Check up

So, I have absolutely no pictures from the big event that involved those dreaded four year old shots, but I just wanted to jot down what happened for our blog book! 

GA did great, she wasn't shy when answering her questions and I was very impressed that she was able to remember our address!  She knew the shots were coming and I told her that it's okay to cry if it hurts.  But as traumatic as I thought it would be, she barely even whimpered. (I was so prepared for a straight jacket moment!) She just said very loudly, "Ouch, ouch, ouch! I do not like these shots!"  I don't blame you sweet girl!  I hate shots, too!

Her stats for the appointment were:

Weight- 38lbs. (72%) ( she was 33.5 for her 3 year well visit)
Height- 41.5inches (85%) ( she was 38.5inches last year)
Vision/Hearing: 20/30 vision (music to my ears) and within normal limits on hearing

As of now we have a very tall girl!

It was too funny when we left, that GA hollered out to the nurse, "Thank you Ms. Tillie for my shots!"  Now I had given her a lollipop so she was doing pretty good by that point!  

This morning I dropped GA off for her first day of preschool and I did take the cutest pictures, but for some reason they are all deleted off my camera when I went to post them ( my investigation has concurred that a little sneaky brother had his little fingers all over the camera when I went out of the room)!  I guess Henry had his own agenda for my blogging this morning!  I am going to try for picture taking part 2 this afternoon! It's still the same day so technically it counts! 


0 comments: