Monday, August 27, 2012

Finally, pictures of the 1st day!

 New teacher, Ms. Amy

These pictures were taken when Henry and I went to pick GA up at 2:00.  She wasn't wearing the same clothes I dropped her off in and Henry was in an exploring mood!  But, hey this is what I've got and I am going to go with it!

I ended up having to take her to the doctor because bless her heart she has a UTI and had 5 accidents today.  What a way to start the year!  She has been a trooper though, because she was happy when I picked her up and very agreeable at the dr.'s office, now Henry was my monkey today! I am so ready for his back molars to cut through bc the tooth pain has made him so grumpy!

I still can't believe that she will be going to real school sooner than later, so I am going to enjoy this year with her!  

0 comments: