Monday, February 6, 2012

Here we are 2012!

It seems like I have had this underlying theme this month of "Oh, I'll get to that later or I'll have time to do that this afternoon while the kids are napping." Of course I say that and then you see it has been a while since I have posted any pictures on the blog. Unfortunately, the blog is low on the list of to-do's and now I am sitting down to update what we've been up to since the ball dropped!

2012 started off with a big change! Russ accepted a new position with a completely different company. We have been praying for this type of change for quite some time now and he is very excited to get to work for Premier Tank Trucking as their Safety and Operations Manager for the Eagle Ford area. Although he will be doing something very different he is still working within the Environmental/Oil Industry. I am so thrilled for him that he has this opportunity.

Grace Ann is in full swing with Mother's Day Out and playdates with friends. At times she calls her school mates her "kids." She received her first goose egg on her head and we have learned that her head is extremely hard. But I already knew that! She continues to amaze us with her imagination, especially when she begins with "Let me tell you my story..."
She has taken over the responsibility of blessing our meals and even though she invites you to begin with "your prayer" she is by all means meaning that she will start and will cut you off after your 3rd word and begin with hers. Thank you Lord for granting Russ and I patience as well as watching your work inside GA's heart. Patience is definitely the key theme that I have to work on with myself when dealing with her. Her little brain is running a mile a minute and if I am not right with her...naughtiness seems to trickle into our house like a leaky faucet. But God love her she is a hoot and I am so ever lucky to be her mommy!

Here are some pictures that I have snapped recently:









0 comments: