Monday, August 8, 2011

Swim Lessons

Grace Ann took her first private swim lessons in the beginning of July and I am so glad she did. It was hard for at first because let's face it she's 2 and just wanted to do things her way. So after I got in the pool with her and pumped her up (because I knew she could do it) she did really well. Because of those first little lessons she has gotten much more confident each time she swims and now goes underwater all by herself and swims back and forth from me and Russ! I am so proud of her and breathing a sigh of relief! Now if she fell into a pool on accident she knows what to do!


Henry enjoyed swim lessons as well!

Pushing off from the side...



GA and Ms. Jeannie




Oceana was a huge help! She pushed Henry in the stroller while I was with GA

in the pool.








0 comments: