Monday, August 22, 2011

Henry is 5 months old!

Henry is such a happy baby!

Grace Ann helped me stage this photo shoot and she is a great stylist!


At this stage in his life, Henry is loving all his playthings: the play mat, the bouncy seat, links, and the jumpy/control center!

Which is great for me because he is still staying put!

However, he loves to kick those chunky legs and gets so excited when he sees his daddy!


Last week, we started him on rice cereal at night and he is a great eater...of course he is! He comes from a long line of great eaters!


Today, we went for a weight check so I could refill his reflux medicine and he is already

17lbs. and 4 oz.

Other important Henry facts:



  • he is belly laughing especially when sister puts on her "show"


  • curious about Oscar


  • loves, loves, loves kisses and being held


  • still attached to paci, but going longer each day without it in his mouth


  • gets bashful and loves to hide in your neck


  • sleeping through night (12 hours)


  • take two naps: 10a-11a and 1:30-4:00p


  • eats every three hours

I am trying to get caught up on posting, but believe it or not I am super busy these days and sitting at the computer is a luxury!


1 comments:

Laura said...

I totally understand about computer time being a luxury! I love his sweet face!